SATURDAY GARAGE MEET OCT. 19.

Upcoming meetings, gatherings and group rides.

Re: SATURDAY GARAGE MEET OCT. 19.

Postby Dragonknee » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Good times thanks John for having a really great get together the food was great company was great and the people were great will do it again soon
Dragonknee

Postby John H » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Enjoyed having everybody over. We'll keep trying til we have good weather and everyone on their favorite bike.
[i][color=#4040BF]John[/color][/i]
John H

Postby salt-racer » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:15 pm

GREAT GET TOGETHER!!!

Thanks John for hosting the shop gathering today, I always enjoy talking with the other motor-heads in the shop atmosphere. BTW, the Hot Dogs were tasty, nice job.

Thanks Dave for giving me your 2 cents on blower drives. Hopefully I can design a hearty system on my new land speed racer. It's not everyday you can discuss superchargers with someone who actually 'has' experience.

Thanks to Doug for supplying the T-6 steel plate sample. I'm always open for testing out some new material. Another fine example of personal expertise in 'real' industry applications being shared for our home projects, very cool.

Thanks to Gordon, I was unaware of the number of "Loctite" bonding/sealing products offered until I visited their web site. I have already identified two bonder/sealer products that would work for the water jacket coolant tubes for 'Super-Fly II'.
Prior to today I was only aware of and used their thread locking products!

Thanks to everyone who participated and not mentioned above (yeah, that means you too Jim ;) ), because these meetings are what the group is all about, sharing our experiences and having fun.

George
salt-racer

Previous

Return to Gatherings