RADIO CHECK

If in doubt, or it doesn't seem to fit elsewhere - put it here.

RADIO CHECK

Postby John H » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:24 pm

Is it time to abandon the forum? Who actually uses it any longer? I've mentioned before that an active forum requires an active moderator which we don't have. Most of the activity going on now is by botts. Not a good sign.
[i][color=#4040BF]John[/color][/i]
John H

Re: RADIO CHECK

Postby Lotus54 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:01 pm

There doesn’t seem to be more than a handful of people that are using it.
I don’t have the answer to increase users.
1976 OSSA Super Pioneer- 78 Benelli 750 sei,72 250 2C Benelli, 68 Benelli Dynamo trail, 76 OSSA GPII Phantom, Beta XTrainer 300, Lotus Elan S3
Lotus54

Postby Dragonknee » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:06 pm

I confess that I don't use it much because I'm on lots of forums on Facebook. I created a page on facebook for this group and it doesn't get much attention due to the lack of Facebookers in the group. I see advantages to this that were pointed out by Bill the host of the site that you can search this, but now you can do that with that site as well. I like both, but again I'm not on here as much as others. If there is someone that wants to try the other page... Well let me know. I do check in here from time to time. It also seems that we have had great attendance at the get togethers on the 3rd thursdays and we could discuss it.
Dragonknee

Postby Dragonknee » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:26 pm

I do want to say that Bill seemed ok with just letting this site be as it is. I think that at sometime or another this summer that maybe we can get more people involved with the site and the club. I would love to see more rides together and the like if people were interested in doing that. I would also like to see someone that has more time to do the moderator type stuff on here jump in and take it on. I don't have as much time to do this as is needed to get people on here. Its a good source of info and flow of things going on and so it should continue for sure. Thoughts??
Dragonknee

Return to General Discussion