For George

If in doubt, or it doesn't seem to fit elsewhere - put it here.

For George

Postby DougErickson » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Three Kawasaki 175's on Craigslist Wenatchee. I am not seeing any Can Ams around and it seems the guy I dealt with in Texas is gone.
DougErickson

Re: For George

Postby John H » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:26 am

[i][color=#4040BF]John[/color][/i]
John H

Postby salt-racer » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Thanks guys!
I'm keeping an eye on the Wenatchee 175, the price is in the range I'd like to spend. The one in Roseburg, OR. may be a little far away, but again, the price and condition are about right!

George
salt-racer

Postby salt-racer » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello all,
I have located and purchased a '74 Kawasaki 175cc single, in Las Vegas. I have a cousin living close to the seller and he was more than happy to inspect and later, on my behalf, close the deal. It is not running but is reported to be complete and appears to have been sitting for several years. I believe it will suit my needs as a future Land Speed racer!

Now I have to figure a way to get it up here to Sequim. My wife has expressed 'some interest' in a road-trip but I don't know how far this will go.....
If any of you guys are planning on driving through Vegas and have room for this bike please let me know.

Thanks everyone, for keeping an eye out for me. I'd still consider other Kawasaki 175 project bikes, and/or parts to build up needed spares.

George
salt-racer

Return to General Discussion