Sequim Irrigation Festival

If in doubt, or it doesn't seem to fit elsewhere - put it here.

Sequim Irrigation Festival

Postby salt-racer » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi Guy's
Motorcycles will be included along with cars for the annual Sequim Irrigation parade and show. It is scheduled for Saturday May 9th at the Walmart parking lot (west end). Info can be viewed and downloaded off the web (Sequim Irrigation festival 2015).
Vehicles do not have to participate in the parade and can go directly to the show display area and set up.

I plan on showing my land speed racer and possibly bringing the portable salt-dyno to park it on (don't think firing it off with open exhaust would be appreciated). :shock:

Anyhow, I think it would be a great oppertunity to bring your bikes out and show them off!

George
salt-racer

Re: Sequim Irrigation Festival

Postby salt-racer » Tue May 05, 2015 7:15 pm

I'd sure like to see someone else from the group join me at the show this coming Saturday, hopefully with there bike. The weather is suppose to be beautiful for Thursday thru Sunday!
John has offered me the use of his motorcycle trailer and I'm definitely going. I've also been asked by the majority of my friends if I had planned on running the bike at the show.....YES! (maybe a couple times if I'm not run-out of there).

So, around noontime, if you would like to experience this supercharged, alcohol fueled 125cc 'fire-breather' running, be there!

BEWARE: Olymoto group members may be put to work (holding the fire extinguisher). :lol:

George
salt-racer

Re: Sequim Irrigation Festival

Postby ClineDesign » Wed May 06, 2015 6:39 pm

It’s almost impossible to see an alcohol flame. I'll bring the camera!
Always wear protective gear. Usually SPF 30 will do.
ClineDesign

Return to General Discussion