THEFT

If in doubt, or it doesn't seem to fit elsewhere - put it here.

THEFT

Postby GUZZME » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 am

PLEASE MATES, LOCK UP YOUR THINGS WELL. THEFT IS ON THE RISE. JUST HAD A CUSTOMER WALK IN TELL ME HIS WING AND GB WERE STOLEN ALONG WITH HIS TITLES,MOUNTIAN BIKE,ROLEX AND OTHER THINGS. THE TWEAKERS A GETTING BRAZEN. ATLEAST THE DIDNT GET HIS NORTON. IF YOU HEAR TALK OF A LITTLE HONDA GB 500 FOR SALE CHEAP GET SOME INFO AND CALL THE COPS!!
GUZZME

Re: THEFT

Postby ClineDesign » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:54 pm

NOT MINE but here is a photo of the stolen bike from Craigslist:
http://olympic.craigslist.org/mcy/3741023384.html
STOLEN on 4-10-1013 in Port Angeles from my garage. If you see this motorcycle, please call 911 and report it to PA Police...Details are on picture
Always wear protective gear. Usually SPF 30 will do.
ClineDesign

Re: THEFT

Postby jbhsmith » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:01 pm

From GB500 owner, sadly it is still out there!! :-(
The Goldwing was recovered at 0130 AM Friday morning by the PA Police. They called me and I had them call Jim English at Mt. Angeles Towing to take it there until I could get to town.
I have passed out photos like the one I put on Craigslist earlier today at all of the gas stations around PA.

Ladies and gentlemen, please continue to keep your eyes peeled, as I am pretty sure the bike is still in the PA area.
The Northwest Norton Owners Club is also passing the word! GB's are very OK in their book....

Thanks for all the sharp eyes,
I can be reached at 206-423-2661 if the bike is sighted......if the situation is safe, grab the keys and skidattle, then call for aid and notify me.

Joe Smith
heartbroken and very upset!
Joe Smith
Kirkland & Port Angeles, WA
Mobile# 206-423-2661

Quote of month "Winter is Nature's way of telling you to polish" - Anon
jbhsmith

Return to General Discussion