Just checking in..

If in doubt, or it doesn't seem to fit elsewhere - put it here.

Just checking in..

Postby PatrickForrestal79 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey everyone, or at least those who regularly read these posts. I came to the first few meetings, but have since been working every Thursday evening and most weekend days. While having enough work to pay the bills has been quite nice, I have been seriously missing the gatherings; getting to meet some of you great people and talk about bikes. I have been riding my 1979 cb750 K Limited Edition most every day, and commuting to south Whidbey Island on it for work several days a week. Hoping by the next meeting or the one after that I will be able to re-arrange my schedule to make it to Sequim again. Just as I was finally reading some of the posts on here, and seeing when the Isle of Vashon ride was going to be, I received a call from one of my employers asking me to work that day. AHHHH! Maybe I should just say no to that one, we shall see. The shirts and the sticker designs are looking super cool, thank you to everyone who has been putting in the work to make this club happen, I would love to give something back as soon as possible. Anyway, now I have rambled too long, but I just wanted to say that I hope you are all well and riding often. Keep the rubber side down!
Patrick Forrestal
PatrickForrestal79

Re: Just checking in..

Postby jim honda » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Patrick,As a bussiness owner I look to my employees requests for time off as important as my own days off.I think you could request the Sunday of September 9th off for your rest and relaxation without any loss of employment.You could return the Monday ready to give them 100%.You will regret missing this event and having all kinds of time off in October and November in the rain and 48 degree weather.You and I have been riding in all kinds of weather,including that thursday Meeting we road to Sequim in the rain,when every one else drove to the meeting in cars like a bunch of girls.I will hope to see you there! Jim W/ Port Townsend Honda
jim honda

Return to General Discussion